High quality workwear is extremely important for a company, no matter what industry it’s in – we all agree on that. Allow us to show you the importance of workwear with custom embroidery! What exactly does this mean, and why do you need it?
Custom embroidery usually includes your company’s logo, which will be embroidered on the workwear in question. Screen printing is the same concept, except instead of being needle-and-thread with an embroidery machine, it’s silkscreen and ink printing on a screen press.
Before we really get into it, check out an example of a custom embroidered jacket and screen printed hoodies. (below)
Why is custom embroidered apparel important?
Simply put, it’s because you have an excellent opportunity for some extra brand awareness and branding power, and why would you want to miss that opportunity? Custom workwear presents the option to you on a silver platter – it’s long-lasting, affordable, and something you already need, with a small tweak.
Some other benefits of custom embroidery for work gear are that they make your employees look more professional, make them feel like they’re part of a team, and also assure customers that your employees are, indeed, who they claim to be.
Custom apparel can be made created for any position in your business by applying branding to custom polo shirts, hats, shirts, coats, and endless other high quality products.
Custom embroidery for laborers and skilled trades
Laborers and other tradesmen need workwear to be safe and efficient in their work – including embroidered jackets, high-vis shirts, uniforms and more. Why not kill two birds with one stone and get your company logo on their gear as well?
At Chicago Signs & Printing, we can get you the perfect kit, with company jackets with logos, custom high vis shirts, custom work shirts, company uniforms, and much more. For instance, if you want custom mechanic shirts, or even something like customized Carhartt or Red Kap custom work shirts – we can make that happen with reasonable prices.
For those garments that go the extra mile consider using custom embroidery to achieve a durable finished product. There might be some instances where embroidery designs won’t work, like a mesh work vest, but in this case you can opt for screen printing.
Custom embroidery for restaurants and industry workers
At a restaurant, your staff will need reusable, high quality aprons, shirts and possibly hats. It’s a necessary expense, but if you look at the silver lining, quality embroidery is a great way to show off your logo!
You could get embroidered uniforms, aprons, hats or caps, and other merchandise. Choose a business design that customers love, and employees are happy to wear. You can choose from a variety of designs, sizes and colors to find a fit for everyone.
Custom embroidery for corporate, business, and office professionals
You might be tempted to forego the step of getting work wear (especially customized stuff) if your staff works in office cubicles, but that little business logo on their shirt can make a world of difference. It looks better, feels better, and as we mentioned before, it makes them feel like they’re part of a team – which we know is the key to unlocking a fun and productive work environment.
Offices and corporate organizations usually opt for custom apparel like polos and company jackets with logos. You could also go with casual shirts for comfort, embroidered bags or backpacks, and custom hoodie embroidery. Don’t forget, customized gifts for employees and clients are another great idea!
Visit our potfolio post: OGIO Jackets For Black Diamond Solutions to read about embroidered business swag!
The 7 best brands for professional workwear
You want the best for your staff and your company, but it can be hard to decide between top brands. So, to make things easier for you, we’ve compiled a list of some of the 7 best brands out there for work clothes and gear. These companies’ products also lend themselves admirably to embroidery and screen printing, which is a neat little plus.
- If you want high-quality, winter wear for your staff, Carhartt is the go-to brand. Their products are perfect for laborers and outdoor workers as they are best known for their jackets and vests, but corporate professionals that need to work outdoors may also find them useful. Carhartt with logo embroidery gets you the best of both worlds with style, functionality and a touch of your brand.
- This company has high-quality workwear that’s more affordable than Carhartt’s, but which rivals it in terms of quality. With their products, your staff will be warm and dri (wink!) in the chilling winters.
- If you want workwear that focuses on safety, this is the brand for you. Ideal for laborers, the caps, sweatshirts, t-shirts and outerwear by this company are first class. They also provide scrubs and medical gear.
- Companies in the industrial and automotive sectors – this is for you! This Nashville-based company is 100% American, with products that are truly built to last. Their overalls are a lovely blend of comfort, safety and functionality. With some apparel customizations, you can take them to the next level and have them look great too!
The North Face
- The North Face is a premiere outdoor clothing company with products that are popular worldwide. They also carry backpacks which are another favorite. TNF products are ideal for business professionals, but their outdoor clothing, jackets and backpacks – some of the products they’re best-known for – can be used by most.
- Perhaps best known for their backpacks, OGIO is another brand that’s geared towards professionals. Their polos, t-shirts and jackets are also noteworthy products. The company sums up their abilities well with this sentence: “OGIO makes the best backpacks in the world”. What more can we say?
- Corporate professionals may also like products from TravisMathew, which is a company that sells lifestyle essentials and golf apparel. However, if you’d like stylish but neutral apparel, outerwear and winter wear for your staff, you can’t go wrong with them.
Design tips for custom embroidery in workwear
Your embroidered apparel should feature your logo front, well positioned, and clear, so it stands out. However, you also don’t want it to be loud or it’ll overwhelm the design and your staff will turn their nose up at the gear. So, in a nutshell, keep it simple but elegant, and display it prominently, so you get the most bang for your buck.
How To Choose The Right Company For Your Next Custom Embroidery Order?
Lots of companies provide embroidery services, so which one should you choose for your next order? We would suggest going with a company that’s well-known and respected, easy to work with, highly reviewed, and has a decent portfolio to back itself. Affordability is also important!
Luckily for you, Chicago Signs & Printing ticks all those boxes, so your search ends right here! We’ve been serving our clients since 2015, are fully flexible and adaptable to your needs, and our portfolio will tell you everything you need to know about the quality of work we provide. We ship nationwide and have an amazing catalog of products for you to customize. To learn more about our company click here, or click the button below to request a quote – it’s free, always!